Business Law / Business Succession Planning / Simple Estate Plans
Providing guidance and advice, assisting with business planning, preparing documents and consulting with individuals on business and real estate-related matters, wills, powers of attorney and other end of life documents are all the focus of Jeana's practice.
Jeana represents individuals and businesses with respect to business entity formation, business restructuring, business sales or dissolution, and a variety of legal matters such as advising, structuring and preparation of the following documents:
- employment and independent contractor agreements
- asset purchase agreements (related to a business purchase/sale)
- stock purchase agreements (related to business purchase/sale or transfer of stock between stockholders)
- LLC membership purchase agreements (related to the transfer of membership interests between owners of an LLC)
- loan documents (including loan agreements, promissory notes, security agreements, deeds of trust, guaranty agreements)
- partnership agreements
- operating agreements
- bylaws and corporate resolutions
- LLC buy-sell agreements and corporate governance documents
- subscription agreements
- non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- consulting agreements
- profit sharing agreements
- licensing agreements
- sales and services agreements
- customized agreements for most any kind of transaction
SIMPLE ESTATE PLANS AND END OF LIFE DOCUMENTS:
Jeana prepares wills, healthcare and financial powers of attorney, living trusts (revocable trusts), living wills, and other end of life documents for individuals and married couples.
Jeana also assists small business owners with business succession planning to prepare for the owner's retirement, death or disability.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS:
Jeana also provides advice and the preparation of real estate related documents, such as: